Week 5 is coming to a close and there is still heaps to do.
Lines for the Guild Master didn't take as long as I expected which is good. That means I have started Camila line work. WOOO!
Since I did most of the lip syncing in the animatic/roughs (Melded those steps together) I can quickly blast through the mouth positions. Plus splitting up the layers seems to be working well but I've only done one colour test for Camila.
And the colour test I did had minimal movement. Speaking of tests, I did a quick export to see how some of the lines would turn out. It's not bad, I will try some more exports next week with the Dragon.
Some stylistic choices I have done include a smaller character model for Camila and Tie. These are for wide shots and that jazz, giving them a simpler design and single lined arms.
Thus the image on the left is from a wide shot thus the image is blurry.
Let's see, what else has been happening this week...
I'm more or less over my sickness, still got a bit of a bung throat but that's ok.
I still haven't contacted anyone about backgrounds. I keep putting it off, I am still unsure whether I need one but I know I should try just in case.
And because I haven't fixed my wacom from home...
Oh well, all in all, everything's going fine. Occasionally I will try drawing some other images to mix things up, they are cool.
But that is all, bye for now :)